Carpenters, Cabinet Makers, and Woodworkers Needed
One of New England’s premier Architectural Millwork companies is currently seeking applicants to fill several job openings for Installation Finish Carpenters for various projects in Maine and New Hampshire; as well as openings for Cabinet Makers and Skilled Laborers at our manufacturing facility in South Portland.
Strong organizational, written and verbal skills required.
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines a must.
Competitive Pay and Strong Benefit Packages Offered.
Please send resume and salary expectations.
E-mail email@example.com or call to apply!
- Solid understanding of shop drawings, commercial construction, finish carpentry and/or millwork details.
- 5+ years relevant experience of preferred.
- Employee must be able to measure accurately and calculate dimensions, as well as read blueprints. Possess skills in exterior and interior finish work, including the ability to use specific tools and equipment.
- Employee needs to possess a strong mechanical aptitude. The job requires the continuous use of tools, and you must be comfortable working with machinery used in woodworking. You must be capable of performing tasks such as measuring, cutting and sizing.
- Employee must be knowledgeable of policies relating to safety, quality control and cost control. You must be organized and able to complete paperwork on time.
- Applicant must pass OSHA-10 Construction Safety course prior to starting.
-This job requires the ability to climb ladders and withstand heights, and to lift heavy objects and carry them limited distances. Good eye-hand coordination is also needed.
- Applicants must pass an initial DOT Physical requirements prior to starting and remain in good standing, including but not limited to, random drug screenings, if applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Pond Cove Millwork provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Pond Cove Millwork complies with all applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.